Thursday 3rd June 2021 | 1pm BST / 2pm CEST / 8am EDT
The tire segment is the largest market for recovered carbon black, but the quality requirements for tire materials are high. How can rCB producers produce the quality required? How can tire makers source rCB of the required quality?
This interactive online workshop, led by renowned global expert Martin von Wolfersdorff, provides an exclusive opportunity for the entire value chain to find out more about and discuss:
- What is rCB? An introduction
- Development of relevant rCB characterisation methods
- rCB post-treatment methods
- Consumer end-of-life recycling vs. industrial tire waste recycling
- Applications for rCB in tires
- Non-technical challenges and opportunities in the tire supply chain
Take a look at who's already booked their ticket here
Can you afford to miss out? Register now for just €399 to secure your place.