Recovered Carbon Black Conference 2023
Recovered Carbon Black Conference is returning in 2023, over 280 rCB representatives joined us at Recovered Carbon Black Conference 2022 as it sold out a month before. As Europe's leading rCB industry event, the conference provides a unique opportunity for delegates to get the latest industry information and network face-to-face with global experts
2023 highlights includes:
- An exclusive day one presentation following up on the November call for action from Michelin and Bridgestone
- A CEO panel discussion with on strategic updates from rCB companies – Bolder Industries, Circtec, Pyrum Innovations and Scandinavian Enviro Systems
- 23 presentations covering, rCB business updates, regulatory compliance, testing and characterisation, pyrolysis oil, technical breakthroughs and more
- Over 20 leading industry speakers including Bridgestone, Michelin, Cabot Corporation, Continental, Hankook, Ergon, Notch Consulting, Bolder Industries, Circtec to name a few
- An pre-conference workshop 'Introduction to recovered Carbon Black' led by Martin von Wolfersdorff
2023 Workshop "Introduction to recovered Carbon Black" | Monday 6 November 2023:
"Introduction to recovered Carbon Black" is an introductory workshop to recovered carbon black that will give you all required knowledge to put the conference presentations into the correct context.
If you attend the recovered Carbon Black Conference 2023 as a subject matter expert or as an industry newcomer and you require a good overview on recovered carbon black and the tire pyrolysis industry, this workshop is for you.
Attendees at the 2022 event included Artis, Black Bear Carbon, Bridgestone, Circtec, Contec, Continental, Ergon, Michelin, Orion Engineered Carbons, Scandinavian Enviro Systems, Semperit Group, Wolfersdorff Consulting
and many more. View the full attendee list here.